As the Studio Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in our agency by supporting the Studio Manager in overseeing the creative services department's operations. You will be responsible for assisting in project management, resource allocation, team coordination, and ensuring the successful delivery of projects. You will also deputise for the Studio Manager in their absence, taking on their responsibilities and ensuring the smooth functioning of the studio.
- Work closely with the Studio Manager to allocate creative resources efficiently.
- Ensure that team members have the necessary equipment and support to excel in their roles.
- Reacting promptly to day-to-day adhoc urgent updates
- Be a point of contact for our freelancers, communicating JDO’s policies and procedures.
- Complete weekly timesheets
- Maintain and update our freelance database
- Working with the designers to identify and book promising interns
- Manage all communication with the students / grads from start to completion
- Arrange mentors and book appropriate resource
- Managing the supplier database and identifying new talent
- Purchasing stock images & fonts
- Arranging NDA’s and PO’s
- Confirming licensing terms for AW release
Deputise for Studio Manager:
- Provide cover for the Studio Manager when required, assuming their responsibilities and decision-making authority.
- Ensure the studio's day-to-day operations continue seamlessly in their absence - including hosting the Scheduling meetings & chairing the weekly Capacity meeting.
- Foster a collaborative and productive work environment within the creative services team.
- Act as a point of contact for team members, addressing their needs and concerns.
- Experience in a creative environment, client services or project management role within a design agency.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills are a must
- Proficiency in project management software and creative tools (e.g. Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite, Excel).
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering.
We embrace individuality and diversity and employ irrespective of background, age, ethnicity, colour, gender, disability, sexual or religious orientation and marital status. We invest heavily in our people and help them drive their personal development. We offer very competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and WFH flexibility.
Location: We operate hybrid working, with minimum 3 days in the Studio. This role will work closely with our Studio Manager who is based in Tunbridge Wells. We will consider candidates who would base themselves in our London Studio, but you would regularly travel to London.