JDO Global is seeking a diligent and highly organised Digital Asset Officer to join our team and take charge of our valuable digital assets. As our Digital Asset Officer, you will play a critical role in ensuring the seamless organisation, accessibility, and optimisation of our creative assets, enabling us to showcase our best work, save time, and maintain control over our valuable resources.
Salary - £21,000 to £26,000 depending on experience. We will consider part-time applications in which case this salary would be prorated.
In addition to your salary everyone at JDO gets:
Fri-Yays: Beyond the standard holiday allowance of 20 days (plus a day for your birthday if it falls on a weekday), you get the last Friday of each month off. We also close between Christmas and New Year.
Discretionary Bonus: We offer a discretionary bonus every 6 months based on the business and individual performance. This is open to employees who have been with us for 6 months.
JDO Socials: We organise annual Summer & Christmas off-site trips - which has included our legendary 4-day ski trip to the Alps in December. This offers us the chance to bond and kick back with each other.
JDOX: Recently launched, we are starting to offer an exchange programme between our studios, which allows people 1-2 weeks in New York. This is to help form closer bonds amongst our expanding teams, as well as enable people to gather experience of different markets and cultures.
Family: Enhanced HR policies beyond statutory e.g. sickness and maternity
As the Digital Asset Officer at JDO Global, your primary responsibility will be to maintain and develop our digital asset hub, ensuring it remains a organised and responsibly configured single location for all our high-value assets. You will oversee the structure, accessibility, and naming conventions to make asset retrieval, sharing, and downloading a simple and efficient process. Your role will encompass:
The Digital Asset Officer reports to the Technical Director.
Asset Hub Management: Manage and develop the JDO Global Asset Hub, serving as the single point of contact for all asset-related inquiries and needs.
Asset Optimization: Identify and optimize multiple assets, ensuring consistent naming conventions, formats, and sizes to enable rapid access and eliminate time-intensive searches.
Content Consistency: Ensure that all digital assets maintain consistent names, formats, and sizes to showcase our best work effectively.
Tagging and Publishing: Regularly publish and tag assets for easy retrieval and use, understanding project scope and asset value.
Competitor Analysis: Act as a master archivist for competitor pack hero shots, staying informed about industry trends and best practices.
Asset Creation: Generate dedicated templates for common apps used by all departments, contributing to the overall efficiency of our organization.
Presentation Support: Create and style blueprint presentations and collect content for credentials decks.
Asset Hunting: Proactively identify and conceive assets that align with our creative vision, ensuring they are readily available when needed.
Other Duties May Include:
- Acting as a role of hunter-gatherer and conceiver for assets that align with our creative direction.
- Master archivist for competitor pack hero shots.
- Generating dedicated templates for common apps used by all departments.
- This is an entry-level role, so no specific experience is necessary.
- You love to organise and order things.
- You will have an eye for design
- Great project management skills.
- Focused and methodical mindset with a passion for organising and optimising.
- Mindful and creative thinking to enhance the value of our assets.
- Aptitude for software such as Photoshop, Keynote, and media compression techniques.
- An inquisitive 'can do' attitude, with the ability to work independently and think critically.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good proofreading skills.
- Artworker mentality, committed to getting every detail spot on, every time.
- You’ll be happy to lead on projects.
We believe in equal opportunity.
We embrace individuality and diversity and employ irrespective of background, age, ethnicity, colour, gender, disability, sexual or religious orientation and marital status. We invest heavily in our people and help them drive their personal development. We offer very competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and WFH flexibility.